A Food Processing Company saves $106,950 in annual insurance costs.
Background: Food Processing Company, Missouri USA.
Needs: Required a review of property, casualty and workers compensation insurance. Significant gaps in coverages, annual premium spend $549,000.
Solutions:The incumbent broker was retained and improved coverages, closed all gaps in coverage, eliminated duplications and reduced premium spend.
Savings: $106,000 - 19.5% annual savings.
The Lion Partnership was engaged to review the property, casualty and workers compensation insurance program of a food processing company with an annual premium spend of $549,000. The Company was happy with their broker and current insurance carriers, however they recently experienced a significant claim requiring the attention of their broker.
The Lion Partnership reviewed the policies and improved coverages, closed the gaps that existed and reduced the premium by 19.5% while retaining the existing broker and carrier. The Lion Partnership is a specialist Global Insurance and Risk Advisory Group, established to provide businesses with an independent, and objective review and analysis of their insurance and risk management programs.
Contact us today to find our how The Lion Partnership has helped businesses to save significantly on their insurance costs.
- World’s best practice knowledge and local experience
- Best in class corporate governance protocols
- Independent and impartial advice and coverage review
- In-depth gap analysis and policy wording review to identify risks
- Global benchmarking to ensure optimum coverage at best price
- No requirement to change insurance providers
- Alternate Fee Structures including our ‘no savings, no fee’ model