Background: Large national retailer with asset values in excess of $2.5 billion and annual revenue figures of almost $2.7 billion.
1. Looking to test the long standing relationship with their incumbent broker spanning more than 8 years.
2. Review the effectiveness of their existing insurance and risk management programs.
3. Prevent wasted risk capital and reduce costs.
1. Complete program review and risk audit.
2. Technical policy wording review on their major classes of insurance.
3. Implementation of a competitive RFP tender process for the provision of insurance broking and risk management services involving a diverse panel of brokers.
Read more ...
Savings: $920,000 - 30% Savings on insurance premiums.